twe Index du Forum
twe
Forum a simu et a speech

twe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Rosters ending, or not showing all occurrences using CSEntry ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    twe Index du Forum -> Bienvenu -> Roster
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rosters ending, or not showing all occurrences using CSEntry Répondre en citant

HI,

I am Having a strange issue come up during a training we are conducting prior to the start of field work that is concerning. Randomly sections that are rosters whether they be entering plots until they are completed or multiply occurring rosters where questions are repeating but changing what they're asking about based on %getocclabel%, these sections are just ending and moving on to the next form prematurely. can't figure it out because it is happening randomly and sometime isn't a problem but then starts in the middle of a survey. The only way I can get them to show up is to enter the case tree, select the last occurrence, hold it down and then select add occurrence and it adds what should have come up automatically. This is a time consuming process especially with a long survey and something that would be difficult to train enumerators how to do. It is also strange because using the same tablet, running CSEntry, if I open a new case most of the time I won't experience the same issue.Has anyone else run into this problem? I can't figure it out as it doesn't seem to be a coding issue as most of the time on most tablets it works just like it should with no issues. But running a large survey with a big team i'm worried it will be a big problem. Any help or suggestions would be extremely helpful!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.csprousers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1253
Creative video marketing service

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    twe Index du Forum -> Bienvenu -> Roster Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation